- Approx Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Land Size: 711 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Electric, Other (3x Panel Heaters, 1x Nitestore)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Washing Machine Taps, Laundry Tub, Extractor in Downstairs Shower Room, Clothesline, Pool & Pool Accessories (including cover & cleaning equipment), 3x Wall Heaters, 1x Nitestore, 1x Heatpump plus remote, Ceiling Fan, Electric Cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Insinkerator, Double Wall Oven, HRV System, Alarm/Security System, 2x Heated Towel Rails, 1x Bathroom Heater, 1x Bathroom Extractor Fan, 1x Combination Bathroom Lamp, Solar Tubing for Heating Inground Pool, Woodfire, Security Lights
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Chlorine, Concrete and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A warm & relaxing family character sitting on a mature North facing section.
* 3 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite), full bathroom & 1 shower room.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
* Formal dining (could be fourth bedroom), formal lounge.
* Separate laundry, 3 toilets.
* Multiple heating sources, deck area.
* Large 2 car garage plus single storage garage.
* Built in the 1940's.
* Home approx. 200m^2, Land 711m^2.
Underpinning this Astute Real Estate opportunity is the location...a short stroll from the Merivale precinct with its many cafe's, restaurants, bars & shops...a short stroll to the public transport links that will quickly whisk you to the inner city.
The home still holds potential. Potential to add further value by incorporating your modern touches. After all length of ownership will offset any immediate costs incurred in making the home fit those 'needs and wants.'
Replicate the current Owners tenure. For them it's been decades.
Zoned for Paparoa Prim., Heaton Int., Christchurch Boys' & Girls' High Schools.
*Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.