- Approx Floor Area: 184 sqm
- Land Size: 688 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1988
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick and weatherboard with features
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Nitestore)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, washing machine tape, auto garage door opener plus remote, 1 x nitestore, 1 x heatpump plus remote, 1 x bathroom heater, garden shed, clothesline, wall oven, rangehood, electric cooktop, dishwasher, wastedisposal unit in the kitchen, wall heater in family room, watering system in garden, 1 x smoke alarm
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This home was built in the early 1980's, approx. 184m2, and sits on a North West facing TC2 land.
Our current owner has lived here for decades, and although the homes interior is original, it has been lovingly cared for.
There's plenty of storage, the bedrooms are doubles, the flow within and to the outdoor entertaining area is easy and predictable, and the construction is low maintenance.
This dwelling has 'presence' and must be viewed to fully appreciate.
LIM/Title & Builders Report available.