- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Attached to home but no internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Block and Hardiboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (1 x Heatpump + Remote)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Washing machine taps, 1 x Heatpump + Remote, 1 x Bathroom Extractor, 1 x Combination Light, Alarm/Security System, Smoke Detector, Underbench Oven, Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher, Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Office/Study/3rd Bedroom)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
It's bigger than you might first expect. It's the front property. It's one of two. It's connected to the other dwelling by way of garaging.
The living is open plan, the kitchen and bathroom are modern and the outdoor environment is sunny, mature, private and completely fenced. The land is TC1.
There's fresh paint, new carpet and the study/office could be a single bedroom.
It's a great first home or that addition to your investment portfolio.