- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 840 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Free standing
- Construction: Painted Summerhill Stone and Rusticated Hardiboard
- Joinery: Downstairs Double Glazed, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Woodburner)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV and Skye Aerial, Bar Fridge, Clothesline, Autogarage Door Opener Plus Remote, Workbench and Shelving in Garage, Washing Machine Taps, Laundry Tub, Bar in Lounge, Alarm/Security System, Smoke Alarms, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, 1 x Woodburner, 1 x Heatpump plus Remote, Waste Disposal Unit in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Underbench Oven, Electric Cooktop, Down Draft Extractor, 2 Compost Bins, Fountain & Solar Powered Pump, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Family, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Excluded: Vice on Workbench, 4 Audio Speakers, Weather Station
About this listing
Sensible alterations and additions throughout our current owners tenure has resulted in a home for all occasions.
They love the location, they love the privacy, they love the space...infact they just love coming home from wherever they might have been. So when you're in your "happy place" you can see why common sense privailed and they "added to rather than moved it".
However they are now "empty nesters" and it's time to move...to give another astute family the opportunity for ownership.
This is no drive by...it's a get inside and want to buy.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are found on both levels and the flow between the informal and formal is easy and predictable...as is the movement from within to the outdoors with it's deck and entertaining areas.
Words don't do justice to what can be an "experience if you take the time to view. Simply put, it's Sensible Real Estate in a changing market.