- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 1327 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Other (Heat Transfer Kit)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This amazing garden is a myriad of beautiful established trees, scrubs and flowers. Perfectly peaceful and private you feel so tucked away in this magnificent 1,327 sqm section.
My clients have lived here for over 40 years so you can imagine the home oozes atmosphere and charm. Beautifully presented both inside and out, this spacious three bedroom home is sure to delight the discerning buyer - the feeling of openness and space is all around you!
Large windows and sliding doors lead to the enchanted garden that soaks up the 'all day' sun. Spacious, open-plan kitchen-dining connects seamlessly to an extremely generous lounge that has a wood burner. Let's face it, everybody loves a fire. For the man of the house, look no further, you have your own "man cave" in the shed down the back.
So close to the airport, Northlands Mall and Cotswold and Harewood school, this home is in a fabulous location.
My owners have decided it's now time to downsize and have found a smaller home leaving the door of opportunity wide open for another family to create their own memories.
We need action, so my advice is, be quick to secure your slice of paradise.