- Approx Floor Area: 278 sqm
- Land Size: 525 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel and Copper Spouting
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster over Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (1 x Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, TV Aerial, Shutters, Washing Machine Taps, 3 x Heated Towel Rails, 3 x Bathrooms Extractors, Autogarage Door Opener plus 2 x Remotes, 2 x Ceiling Fans, Electric Cooktop, Rangehood, Underbench Oven, Waste Disposal Unit in kitchen, Double Draw Dishwasher, 1 x Gas Fire, 2 x Heatpumps plus Remotes, Outside Lights, 2 x Clotheslines, Water Feature, Alarm/Security system, Heated Mirror in Main Ensuite, Auto-Entrance Gates plus 3 x Remotes, Instant Hot Water System in Kitchen, Garden Shed, 2 x Smoke Alarms.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Other (Granite & Wood Benches)
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 1.8m x 1.8m)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Its style (French Provincial), its charm, its robust construction and its simplicity makes it a stand out among the other modern executive homes. There is a point of difference...it evokes "recall".
We are reminded of our travels through the French countryside...we are reminded of those glossy country magazines...we are reminded of our lovely to "French Farm" on the way to Akaroa.
A surprise awaits the visitor...here are some facts. All bedrooms are doubles, there are multiple heating sources, the open plan kitchen/dining/family room has a double height ceiling, the presentation and colour scheme is sublime, and there is good continuity between the inside and the superbly landscaped exterior. "The fit" is just "so right".
Finally the construction...best described as passionate when you understand all complimenting factors. From the rough irregular thick plaster finish over concrete block to the dormer styled windows accentuated by wooden shutters and lace ironwork.
Let me finish by saying welcome to a popular street and welcome to those desirous school zones.