- Approx Floor Area: 225 sqm
- Land Size: 731 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Render
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Wood fire, Under bench oven, Electric hob, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Alarm, Garden shed, Clothesline, 2 x Bathroom heaters, 1 x Heated towel rail, Fire surround, Patio umbrella
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Attic, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
It's unique and inviting, a home well worth viewing.
Offering 4 double bedrooms, all with good wardrobes and 2 bathrooms.
The kitchen is new with a beautiful granite bench, modern appliances, plenty of soft close drawers and pantry space.
There's great open plan living space downstairs which is well heated with a compliant log burner. Upstairs there is a large attic room, currently used as a children's retreat.
Indoor/outdoor flow is important to family living and is well catered for here with 2 outdoor entertainment areas with good space for children to play. Cleaver pottager gardens will appeal to those with green fingers and provide lots of home-grown goodies.
The oversized double car garaging will bring a smile to any man's dial and comes complete with a mechanics pit. There's plenty of extra storage/workshop space, and excellent off-street parking for cars/caravan/trailers.
This has been a well-loved family home for many years. Now our owners have other plans for their future and would love to sell this to make their new dream come true.
Viewing won't disappoint, your urgency is recommended.
Deadline Sale 12 March 2019 at 5:00pm (unless sold prior).