- Land Size: 976 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial, 2 x Dishwasher, Wastemaster, Rangehood, Alarm, 2 x Heatpumps, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Shower Dome, Security Lighting, Microwave Oven, Trampoline, Washing Machine, Childrens Play Equipment, Clothesline, Garden Shed, Gas Cook Top, Fridge, Electric Hob.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Granny flat: Separate
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Solar Panels and Operating System.
About this listing
This spacious family home is a builder's own home and has been extensively renovated with fully insulated ceiling, walls and under floor.
This home has double and single glazed windows, 4 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms in the main house and it's all freshly decorated so you can just move in and enjoy.
Indoor/outdoor living flows seamlessly through sliding doors to an extensive private deck. Here is where you can entertain your guests or just sit and watch the children play.
A huge bonus of this property is the large studio with its own living room, bedroom and bathroom. Just perfect for extended family or those visitors who keep coming to stay.
If you have green fingers then there's a well-established potager garden complete with blueberries, raspberry canes, strawberries and herbs and plenty of fruit trees surrounding the property.
This home has lots of extras and lots of options including potential sub-division and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This is definitely no drive by!
Surrounded by excellent schools including Burnside High and Cobham Intermediate and close to Jellie Park this home make perfect sense for those with school aged children.
Our owners have transferred north and need this sold. This could be your lucky day!