- Land Size: 3600 sqm
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Fair
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Woodfire, Heatpump, DIshwasher, Rangehood, Separate Cooktop, Separate Oven.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping, Steep
- Grounds: Overgrown
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
About this listing
Located on 3,600sqm in the heart of Governors Bay, just up the road from the School, Café and Hotel, this two bedroom property gives you a multitude of options!
Enhance the current dwelling, renovate or demolish and start new the choice is yours! The existing layout works well with generous living spaces, two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. Having been stripped back it gives the opportunity to not only add value but add your own style.
The large piece of land offers privacy from the street and with two separate buildings, currently set up as a cattery, there are options to utilize these for whatever you need. Come and see for yourself the opportunity here that very rarely available in Governors Bay.