- Approx Floor Area: 268 sqm
- Land Size: 787 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Triple lock-up, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ducted heating, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Washing Machine Taps, 1 x Garden Shed, Clothesline, Outside Sail, Raised Gardens, 2 x Bathroom Extractors, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, 1 x Combination Bathroom Lamp, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, 1 x Combination Bathroom Lamp, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, Watering System in Gardens, Security Lights, 1 x Heatpump, 1 x Gas Fire, HRV System, Alarm/Security System, Insinkerator, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Gas Cooktop, Double Wall Oven, Microwave, Clothes Dryer, 2 x Autogarage Door Opener plus 2 x Remotes, 1 x Attached Hose Reel, Tall Fridge Freezer in Garage, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Excluded: All Garden Pots and Potted Plants.
About this listing
The home is single level, brick, approx 268m2 in size and was built in 2004. As would be expected, the flow within and to the mature established outdoor environment is seamless and predictable.
The dwellings orientation on its 787m2 north/west facing TC2 section ensures the homeowner is blessed with all available sunlight.
Finally, let's not forget that "extreme" amount of off-street parking plus the three car garaging.
So it's a simple request. Make the time to view and if you like what you see, put "pen to paper" and make us an offer!
Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.