- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1945
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street parking only
- Construction: Plaster over weatherboard and Rusticated Hardiboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, 2 x Heat Pumps plus remotes, 1 x Bathroom Heater, 1 x Combination Bathroom Lamp, Clothesline, Garden Outbuilding.
- Kitchen: Original and Finished in Other (Painted)
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Priced well below it's RV and waiting for the buyer that is prepared to add their mark by way of improvement and in doing so add future value.
The bedrooms are doubles, the dining is separate, the lounge is spacious, and the heating is via multiple heat sources.
All this on a north/west facing TC2 section.
A building report, an electrical inspection plus lim and title are all available.
Why rent...check out the mortgage interest rates.
Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.