- Land Size: 655 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Fair, Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Large Double more 2 1/2, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Partial Double Glazing
- Insulation: Wool Batts under most areas of the floor. Black polythene on the ground., Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Washing Machine Taps, Clothesline, Air Reticulation System, Alarm/Security System, Bathroom Extractor, Bathroom Heater, 1 x Heatpump Plus Remote, Electric Cooktop, Underbench Oven, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Auto Garage Door Opener Plus Remote, Free Standing Cupboard in Laundry, 3 x Smoke Alarms, Outside Security Lights.
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Workbench in Garage and Fixed Wall Mounted Cupboards.
About this listing
The living is open plan, bedrooms on both levels and there is an expansive deck that will cater for all those outdoor entertaining occasions.
This property is packed with further potential and your confidences in purchase is reinforced by it's popular location and easy access to the Bush Inn Centre, the Airport and so much more that our City has to offer.
It's TC2 all the way!
Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.