- Land Size: 733 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Gas bottled
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Steam Oven, Built in Coffee Machine, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garage Door Remote, Drapes.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Natural Stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Trying hard to find a stylish home on a big section in Aidanfield? Then look no further!
This 3-year-old 274sqm home is an excellent example of the high-quality family homes in this highly sought-after area. Cleverly designed, it offers an exceptional contemporary lifestyle, especially the living spaces which are well proportioned; including a generous family area which offers an abundance of space and is an ideal place for the whole household to relax in the evening and catch up on the day's events. A separate lounge offers a more formal atmosphere, making it perfect for entertaining guests on those special occasions or make use of the inbuilt speaker system and utilize it as a media room. For those that love entertaining, the stylish European kitchen is specially designed with a stone bench top, built in appliances (including a Coffee machine and Steam Oven) as well as a butler's pantry as an additional prep area, thus ensuring clean lines and minimal clutter.
Bedrooms are all generous with the main bedroom opening onto the patio, and as expected, complemented by a substantial walk in robe and luxury ensuite. A well-appointed family bathroom supports the other bedrooms.
All year- round comfort is assured with an array of heating options which comprises a ceiling ducted heat pump system, gas fire and under-floor heating. A separate office and a larger than normal double garage with good off-street parking is the icing on the cake!
This is a home that demands inspection and is sure to stack up as one of the best buys around, so if you're looking for great value for money and a property that offers the lot - then call me today to avoid disappointment as the owners will be selling on or before Auction Day.
Auction 13th September 2019 at 4.00pm, Harcourts Vision Auction Rooms, 127 Farrington Ave, Bishopdale.
Please be aware the floor and land area information was sourced from RPNZ/Property Guru and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.