- Approx Floor Area: 274 sqm
- Land Size: 723 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, 2 x Heatpumps, Studynook Desk & Joinery, Office Desk, Pool Equipment, Garage Cabinets Fitted x 2, Auto Garage Door & Remotes, Undefloor Heating, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, Spa Bath, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Underbench Oven, Electric Hob, Alarm, 3 x Bathroom Extractor Heat Fans, Security Lights, Pop Up Sprinklers, Clothesline, Irrigation, Water Filter, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Salt and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Outdoor Umbrella, TV & Bracket in Living Room.
About this listing
Whether it's the children enjoying the heated salt-water pool in the afternoon, or quiet BBQ's with friends in the evening, this home caters for every occasion.
A spacious family home offering a functionable kitchen, dining, living room, plus a large separate but adjoining lounge, both rooms flow seamlessly to the private outdoors.
The ground floor also hosts a 4th bedroom, bathroom and study, while upstairs is the master suite, 2 more double bedrooms and a 3rd bathroom.
The year-round comfort of the family is taken care of with 2 heat pumps plus some underfloor heated tiles and it's fully double glazed.
Situated in the popular Nunweek Park subdivision and surrounded by other quality homes this timeless home could be your perfect paradise.
Phone Cheryl today to view.