- Land Size: 784 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Ducted heating, Other (Diesel Heater)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail x 1, Log Fire, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Park, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 270
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
So what we have to offer is an honest well-loved Maurice Carter family home with potential to improve and add value.
A unique situation here with park and reserve on two boundaries ensuring the property cannot be built out.
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate dining and lounge both opening to a sundrenched outdoor living area.
Zoned for Burnside High, Merrin, Westburn & close to Christ the King and the bowling club.
This home is sure to appeal.
Register your interest, we are determined to sell.