- Approx Floor Area: 150 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Video/Intercom System)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Concrete Panel with Plaster Finish
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Laundry Tub, Washing Machine Taps, Auto Garage Door Opener plus 3 x Remotes, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, 2 x Bathroom Extractors, 1 x Heatpump plus Remote, Electric Cooktop, Kitchen Extractor, Wall Oven, Waste Disposal Unit in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Number Pad to Access Unit, Video Intercom System & 1 x Clothesline.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (or office) and Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
However this must go "hand in hand" with a home that is versatile. A home that will cater for buyers with very "different" needs and wants ...be it a permanent residence, or that city pad when coming to town.
Consider the features; this property encompasses three levels.
* Ground Floor - a double internal access garage, a laundry and one bedroom plus ensuite.
* First Floor - a separate kitchen, a balcony and an open plan dining/living room.
* Second Floor - two further bedrooms plus a bathroom.
Recently totally transformed and modernised. Now boasting "quality" for all discerning buyers to appreciate and take advantage of.
Finally let's not overlook it's large deck area for outdoor entertaining and the substantial amount of off-street parking.
So in conclusion what we have is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase Real Estate that gives "choice and combinations".
Zoned for Christchurch Boys' & Christchurch Girls' High Schools and also within walking distance to Cathedral Grammar, Selwyn House, St Margarets & Rangi Ruru.
Viewing is essential!
*Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.*