- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other (Townhouse)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Nitestore)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Wall Oven, Electric Hob, Rangehood, Dishwasher (as is condition), Clothesline, Nitestore x 2, Auto Garage Door, Moisture Master, Heated Towel Rail, Heat Lamp Fan, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Townhouses like this are often in demand and this will be no exception.
From the moment you step inside you will be surprised by the spaciousness. The large open plan kitchen/dining includes a living room and then extends to a separate lounge.
The bedrooms are all doubles, the master has a sliding door to a private patio. There's a full-sized bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry. A double internal access garage completes the picture.
A private and secure yard ensures an easy-care lifestyle for those downsizing or maybe you are looking for a property to add a little value to. Either way this is well worth a look.
Call Cheryl today to view or visit our open home.