- Approx Floor Area: 171 sqm
- Land Size: 490 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (2 x Heatpumps plus remotes)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Washing Machine Taps, Laundry Tub, 1 x Heated Towel Rail, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, 2 x Bathroom Extractors, 2 x Heatpumps plus remotes, 1 x TV plus Bracket, 1 x Auto Garage Door Opener plus Remote, Electric Cooktop, Underbench Oven, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal Unit, Smoke Alarms, 1 x Clothesline, 2 x Garden Sheds, Watering System in Raised Gardens, Alarm/Security System.
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Here's a rear opportunity.
For Sale...a quality single level brick home (approx 170m2) sitting on an established mature TC2 section in the "Nunweek" subdivision.
It's sunny, it's low maintenance, it's got that enviable indoor/outdoor flow and it's got pristine presentation.
Built in 2004 the home is ideally placed to take advantage of its proximity to the Bishopdale Mall, the Airport and the Arterial Routes North and South of the City.
Avoid disappointment. Viewing is essential.
*Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.*