- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron, Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Crosslease (freehold)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, Waste disposal, Cooktop, Curtains, TV Aerial, Washing Machine Taps, Autogarage Door Opener plus Remote, TV & Bracket in Master Bedroom, Outside Sensor Lights, Bathroom Heater, Bathroom Extractor, Heatpump plus Remote, Woodburner, Underbench Oven, 2 x Outside Garden Hoses., Drapes, Built in Cupboards in Garage, Laundry Tub, Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothesline, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
It's one of two, positioned to catch the sun and located only a short stroll from a selection of shops plus the Northlands Shopping Centre.
The living is open plan and flows seamlessly to a cosy conservatory. The bathroom is near new, there's a woodburner, there's a heatpump and the garage is a large single with internal access.
First home buyers, investors and those looking to downsize from their current home should put this on the inspection list.
What a combination!
*Please be aware that the approximate floor area has been sourced from Property Guru and its accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed.*