- Approx Floor Area: 244 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Other (Polished Concrete)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Garage Door Remote, Waste disposal, Heat pump, Wall Oven, Drapes,, Heated Towel Rails x 2, 5 Burner Gas Hobb, TV Aerial, Bathroom Heaters x 2, Garden Shed, Onkyo Surround Sound System, Gas Fire, Moisture Master System.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Loft and Loft Ladder)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothesline, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
My owners really loved this home and location so much so that they didn't want to leave. They completed all the cosmetic repairs to the property and were very happy to live here in comfort and style alongside their friendly neighbours. Only a short walk to the local shops and amenities, minutes to the beach, golf course, across the road the Arthur Adcock Reserve and zoned for Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls. Who wouldn't love this location. Sadly, circumstances have changed and in turn leaves an opportunity for the successful purchaser to complete the repairs and enjoy everything that this property has to offer.
The home consists of four double bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe and its own access to the outdoor private courtyard. The ensuite has a double shower with pebble flooring and the bonus of double handbasins.
Polished concrete flooring embraces both the entranceway and kitchen area. The well appointed kitchen offers views to the reserve and also overlooks the two sun-drenched living areas that have easy access to the outdoors which makes for great entertaining over the summer months. A very impressive Onkyo entertainment system has been installed with speakers in both living and the master bedroom and in the outside eaves, it really is the ideal party home for family and friends. A heat pump, double sided gas fire and moisture master system help keep you living in comfort throughout the year.
The double internal access garage boasts not only extra space for a workshop but also has access to the ceiling space via a loft ladder.
Make no mistake my owner is motivated in his desire to move and is realistic and understands that the pricing will reflect that this home is uninsured and needs repair work completed. For more information phone LA.